Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Wood burning stove - anyone any experience of Country Kiln?

On Feb 10, 7:55 pm, CountryKiln wrote:
snip pointless frosty riposte

OK then, so when you say on your website that you 'manufacture' what
exactly do you mean ("as an engineer" if necessary)?

Yes the Royals have bought stoves from us, or we would not claim they
had. Princess Anne bought two, Charles has one and I think Andrew has
one also.

you think?

This is the first time I have posted on this forum. I see people here
struggling with various aspects of installation which are easy for me
to answer as an engineer so if anyone wishes quick answers to
questions which are second nature to me drop me a line on
where I shall glady help, most
certainly not be dressed to the nines and possibly be covered in soot
as I type.

this thread is not big or difficult and in this NG there are many well
versed and experienced in what you proclaim to be some sort of expert
at .....

- so come on earn your spurs and help those "struggling with various
aspects of installation which are easy for me to answer as an
engineer" by proferring your "solutions" in public under our critical
supervision.... this surely will either expose you or make you
depending?

Jim K