radiotom radiotom is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Jan 9, 11:40*am, sam bruno wrote:
First, I went to the store to get the glycerin.

You went to the store to get glycerin, but you couldn't pick up some
sewing machine oil while you were there???

I know you said the music store was closed, but what about the one in
the next town over? There's a music store in every little bum-f town
in America.

You know, if your kid actually PRACTICED and maintained the damn thing
like he is supposed to, the valves wouldn't have seized up.

I'm a trumpet player and buy and sell them too. Any oil will do as long as it doesn't slow the valve action. A lot of the famous players just used spit, it was quite common back in the day.