Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

They were a dollar. This isn't the same as what I saw, but it will
give you some idea:

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/255041326/DZ_909A_6_way_power_outlet_with.jpg
since the meter was next to the power switch and cord.

That's what we'd call a trailing socket. To be used with an extension
lead. I thought you meant permanently installed sockets. But perhaps you
can't tell the difference.

It look like it would also accept other than the UK 13 amp plug - which is
why some tourists might buy it. It doesn't conform to UK regs.

--
*Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.