Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Wood burning stove - anyone any experience of Country Kiln?

"Leaky" wrote in message
On Feb 8, 6:52 pm, "David WE Roberts" wrote:
snip

*Hi, a friend of mine has had one for a couple of years now, fantastic
*and no problems.

*I am ordering one from them soon(ish).

*For £4000 you can have a chimney built!!

*Kevin

Kevin, this may be getting a bit wierd, but I had a quick nosy Google (just
wondering how much information there is out there) and have found a Facebook
account for someone of your name, who went to Anglia Rushkin Universtiy.

Now this is probably not you, but if it is I think we have an aquaintance in
common.

Am I about to hit the six degrees of separation?

Cheers

Dave R
[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder