Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Wood burning stove - anyone any experience of Country Kiln?

On 2012-02-09, Only me 2 wrote:

'David WE Roberts[_4_ Wrote:
;2800771']'WOOD BURNING STOVES COUNTRY KILN 6 SOLID FUEL & WOODBURNER'

So does anyone have any experience of Country Kiln stoves?

AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

THE STOVES ARE CHEAP & NASTY CHINESE IMPORTS WHICH ARE LOW QUALITY!

Did they break your shift key, too?

Posting in all capitals via DIY Banter doesn't add any credibility to this
rather strange tale.

However this is unlikely to be a competitor for my rather shabby favours
because the other firms I deal with are both long established and reputable
(as far as I can tell).
So probably this is just some sad person local to the supplier with a
grudge.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)