Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

I've always wondered if somebody might have been seen furtively slipping
out of the back door of Broadcasting House that Monday afternoon before
setting off to walk down to Battersea Bridge with a box of matches in
his coat pocket ...

I wrote:

No, no, no it was hit by flying pig dung. :-)

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I'll beleive that when pigs fly, and I'm not talking about 'PIGS IN
SPACE!!!' ;-)

Pink Floyd album cover:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pink_Floyd-Animals-Frontal.jpg

Flying pig over the Battersea Power Station.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, N3OWJ/4X1GM
My high blood pressure medicine reduces my midichlorian count. :-(