Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT First CCW righteous shoot under Wisconsin's new law

On 2/8/2012 8:08 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 2/8/2012 6:13 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

You would probably be right if I was a typical kind that has a CCW
license. But I am not. Shooting is what I do for fun. I shoot every week
at least once. In fact, I'm going to the gun club I belong to in about
two hours where I will shoot two or three hundred rounds from four or
five different handguns.

In other words, I'm someone extremely used to handling guns so I'm good
at it. I've been doing this for years. And it is possible that if I was
confronted by someone with a gun I would be paralyzed with fear and
unable to use my gun competently. But I would expect that the years I've
spent making my self proficient with guns would prevail and I would hit
what I wanted to just like I do on a regular basis.

Hawwke-ptooey

Just be sure to tell your target first that he's about to be shot by an
educated person with a poli sci BA. I'm sure he will be as impressed as
we all are.

ROFLMAO!