Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Rubber Feet needed

On Feb 3, 2:00*pm, JackBNimble
wrote:
I have a vintage WearEver cast aluminum citrus juicer needing
replacement rubber feet. The originals were a 7/16" (.4375) diameter
shoulder that fit into the base hole by 1/4" (.25) and the upper pad
part is an additional 1/4" higher that steps up to a 1/2" (.5) pad
diameter. *This mfger is out of business and I am looking for a source
that may have a workable solution for replacements.

--
JackBNimble

The hardware aisle of any home store should have numerous choices that
would work as replacements.

Unless they serve some other purpose than just "feet" why do they have
to be the exact size and shape?

Silicon adhesive, such as Dow 732, should hold just about any "foot"
onto the base.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#dow-corning...alants/=g3bm9o