Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Festool power tools.

On Feb 2, 7:49*pm, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 18:04:39 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet

That PC detail sander, 556 PC biscuit cutter, no not the 557, the Delta
scroll saw, my old Ryobi AP10 planer and my Craftsman jointer all got
scooped up at once.

After two years of sitting on the shelf, I just recently sold my Freud
biscuit jointer for $50. I included a box of 2000 biscuits in the
sale. I can't quite remember what I paid for those biscuits, but I'm
pretty sure it was more than $50. Don't care, my Domino has replaced
anything I ever used the biscuit joiner for.

Surprised by that. Seems for edge gluing 3/4" boards to make a panel,
the biscuit jointer would be quicker and easier and more than good
enough for alignment and strength. Not sure why you would need or
want slip tenons to edge joint boards.