Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Delvin Benet Delvin Benet is offline

Default First CCW righteous shoot under Wisconsin's new law

On 2/6/2012 7:11 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 14:32:24 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:06:04 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/aldi-customer-wont-be-charged-in-shooting-sk42et0-138688529.html

I'm exchanging email with Nazir so I can buy him a box of the ammo he used.

David

Be careful about giving him your address, though. He's a convicted
armed robber who's served time, and he's been arrested for supplying
another felon with a gun. I wonder if it was the one who was robbing
the store? Hmmm....

You might want to re-read the article. He was NOT convicted of the
supplying charge and it was, in fact, dropped.

eddie gets lots of important details wrong.

His other "crimes"
were not enough to keep him from getting the permit. I say
congratulations to him and to stick with his principles of not
patronizing any establishment that prohibits guns. Perhaps now the
store will reconsider it's policy.
Jim