Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In article ,
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
Unless you have unusually long cable runs or other special factors, it's
oversized.

Better oversized than undersized, especially if the run is long.

Then why not use 2.5mm? 4mm?

Tables and guidelines are readily available to help you choose the correct
cable for your individual requirements. But in general 1mm is just fine
for a domestic lighting circuit protected by a 6 amp breaker.

--
*I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.