Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lathe search

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 06:17:16 -0600, Leon wrote:

On 2/5/2012 9:17 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Here's another source - somewhat lower prices:

http://www.woodchuck-tools.com/Tools.htm

Their replacement carbide tips certainly are a lot less expensive, looks
to be 1/2.

I bought the rougher (unhandled) a couple of years ago along with extra
tips. I've been happy with it. The guy who makes them (IIRC, he's a
retired machinist) says he's sold them all over the world. If you have
any questions give him a call - he's a friendly cuss.

I like the looks of his new combo tool - I may have to save up for it.