Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Instructions by another name?

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:35:03 -0600, "Pete S"
wrote:

Okay, this may sound a little like trivial pursuit, but-------

I just wrote up some work instructions for a project to make 50 rug weaving
frames for my wife. She's going to put on 2 classes in making these 23" X
42" rugs this summer at our biannual national blacksmith conference in
Rapid City, SD.

Wow, your wife must have really strong hands! I can't even -think- of
weaving wrought iron with my strong and tough hands.

(Well, someone had to say it.)

--
Energy and persistence alter all things.
--Benjamin Franklin