Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Removing broken hitch ball : Epilog

Winston on Mon, 06 Feb 2012 06:28:46 -0800
Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Gunner wrote in message

What is the place for the incredibly fragile and break at a blink
wheels?

String cutting? As long as you dont put it down roughly?
Gunner

I cut 1/4" HSS lathe bits with them, but I can fill my coffee cup to within
1/8" of the rim and walk around without spilling it.

Well, *I* can't do that without spilling but I
still find that the 'regular' wheels cut faster
than the reinforced variety in very demanding
applications. It does require steady hands though.

I had a truck bumper to brace against.

Often, one is not available.

Sound like you need a Portable Truck Bumper.

I wonder if ACME can supply those?
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the