Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Removing broken hitch ball?

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:04:26 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Ever see a Ranger with a Class C hitch under it?VBG

That, I have not seen.

Now called Class 3 or Class 4 (light)

Mine was rated at 8,000 lb gross and 1000 tongue...chuckle.. a bit more
husky than the truck is capable of pulling. But I dont have to worry
about it failing.

Caught one for $65 on a close out. Works really good!

Took me a couple hours to adapt and mount it to the frame rails
properly.

Love it!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch