Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default First CCW righteous shoot under Wisconsin's new law

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 09:34:27 +0700, Schweik
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 14:32:24 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:06:04 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/aldi-customer-wont-be-charged-in-shooting-sk42et0-138688529.html

I'm exchanging email with Nazir so I can buy him a box of the ammo he used.

David

Be careful about giving him your address, though. He's a convicted
armed robber who's served time, and he's been arrested for supplying
another felon with a gun. I wonder if it was the one who was robbing
the store? Hmmm....

According to the article:
---
Court records show he was adjudicated as a juvenile of armed and
masked robbery and was incarcerated....

He's had other run-ins with the law related to guns, but none led to
convictions.

Charges of being a felon with a gun, furnishing a gun to a felon and
pointing a gun at someone were all dismissed, records show.

He has successfully petitioned for the return of guns seized by police
during other investigations....
---

Sounds like an American success story - youngster goes wrong,
punishment leads to rehabilitation.

cheers,

Schweik

Uh, right. Salt of the earth.

He's lucky that shotgun the robber aimed at him was unloaded, eh?

--
Ed Humtress