Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default First CCW righteous shoot under Wisconsin's new law

I think it's an interesting idea, but I wouldn't want to get involved in
this case.

Interesting, how he made eye contact with a customer behind the shotgun
holder, and signalled the other customer to stand aside. Sounds like the
fellow with the 9 was practicing situational awareness, and that he was
being considerate of the other shoppers.

Hit the suspect in the leg and in the forehead? That's some interesting
sight control, or lack thereof.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"David R. Birch" wrote in message

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/aldi-customer-wont-be-charged-in-shooting-sk42et0-138688529.html

I'm exchanging email with Nazir so I can buy him a box of the ammo he
used.

I was thinking about setting the transfer up near a cop shop parking lot.

Milwaukee has had a number of robberies of folks showing up to do
Craig's List business and then guns come out. Seems to me that doing it
near lots of police should be safe.

David