Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
JNugent[_4_] JNugent[_4_] is offline

Default Hazard Perception Test???

On 04/02/2012 08:19, Mark O'Knee wrote:

On 03/02/2012 18:14, Mr. Benn wrote:

Anyone got any advice on how to pass the hazard perception part of the
driving test? My son uses the official CD for practice, but has failed
the test again. This time the bloke at the test centre said my son
should write to complain as he could see no problem with his test. Last
time he failed, I don't think he got any points.
There is clearly something different between the official CD and the
test, as he does fine in practice. I think he may be clicking too
quickly (although being a twit might be a contributing factor).
Nevertheless, people are obviously passing this thing, and he isn't.
Any pointers would be gratefully received!!

Interesting discussion - for a change - but completely irrelevant to all the
newsgroups posted to. Do you have a problem identifying on-topic groups, or
are you jsut out to be accused of being a troll?

Apparently, more than 83% of cyclists also have a driving licence and access
to a motor vehicle.

So it's hard to identify many NGs where his post (requesting information from
whippersnappers who have experience of this new-fangled "theory" test, WTMB)
would be more on topic.