Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT unsigned title

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:03:33 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 21:35:06 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:28:35 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:00:29 -0500, "Steve W."
wrote:
The UPS dollies have a locking pin set-up that makes it much easier when
backing. The yard trucks get to cheat a bit as they have hooks on the
nose so they can chase the dollies easier.

Aha! The cheat is revealed.

As a kid on the farm I got hung up going around a corner with a
hay-wagon behind the baler behind the tractor and I had to back the
rig off the post and back into the bush lane so I could take another,
wider crack at it. No fun - particularly with the baler not following
in the same track as the tractor (offset to one side)

I'd be willing to bet that the balers didn't like backing up too much,
either.

Just the baler wasn't much of a challenge, Just the wagon wasn't a
whole lot worse, but the combination was MURDER