Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
In article , Arny Krueger
writes

You might be surprised to hear that in the Detroit metro area Aldi (under
the eponymous and Trade Joe brands) is probably the number 2 retailer of
groceries.

Not surprised, no. Aldi and their very similar competitor Lidl have
many stores in the UK. I think some of the food is of better quality
and cheaper than the established British supermarket chains (Tesco,
Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons). Meat particularly is good.

I use Lidl for some things. Not fresh vegetables, though. Or meat. Dairy
products are good value as are most other non fresh things.
Their tools in general are excellent - far better than budget stuff
elsewhere. But are only ever on special offer so you need to look out for
them. Don't have an Aldi anywhere close.

There are atleast two around here. They like to build near
Wal-Marts.