Posted to rec.woodworking
Stuart[_5_] Stuart[_5_] is offline

Default Festool power tools.

In article ,
dpb wrote:
At that time (mid-70s) I recall there was at least one uncovering of one
how the patch cords at an audio outlet had been so modified and it was
how they were convincing folks they could hear the difference. In that
case, of course, they could. When a straight plug was used, all of a
sudden the difference went away for some reason...

And it would not surprise me one iota if by employing odd construction in
some of these fancy cables they were modifying, say, the frequency
response of the cable to make it sound "better" - well - different anyway

--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails
http://www.asciiribbon.org