Posted to rec.woodworking
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Festool power tools.

In article
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:

I am not saying that they were not good cables but other than marketing
why have insulation that was clear and magnified the appearance of the
cable. Does/would thick clear insulation help the sound quality of some
thing you would buy at Best Buy?

Clear insulation lets you look at the pretty copper.

I don't know why, but clear insulation is pretty common on speaker
wire. The stuff on my stereo (spools from Home Depot, as I recall)
is clear, except for the polarity stripe.

I don't dislike the look, though I try to run it where it isn't seen.

--
Drew Lawson Some men's dreams
for others turn to nightmares.