Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Festool power tools.

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 10:36:41 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:29:19 -0600, Steve Barker
BUT, i can assure you that copper is copper and no amount of money
spent on a name brand cable will change the sound coming out of a speaker

I'm not so sure about that. I think I remember reading somewhere that
electrons travel on the outside surface of wire. In that case, there
would be more outside surfaces on stranded wire than there would be on
solid wire. More surfaces to travel means better conduction and that
means better sound.

Primarly how dc current flows not an alternating one. Other wise the
green movement would have you replace your house wiring to be more
green.

There you go Monster house wires.