Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT unsigned title

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 16:10:09 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:14:11 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
can't leave a straight wake behind a sailboat either.

Interesting. People like that usually don't become machinists, DIYers,
or craftsmen. Congrats on overcoming it.

My fine motor skills are good enough to splice broken IC bonding ribbon with
silver epoxy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_skill

OK.

I should add that the sailboat was a steel Little Maid of Kent and keeping
all three sails pulling evenly on various tacks while watching the compass
and chart was a workload.
http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Sail/L...aidOfKent.html

I guess it would be.

We went out from Lunenburg NS on a dreary day when no other tourists were
around, so the owner gave me an extended class in handling the boat, which

Cool.

he had sailed from Seattle.

Egad, around the Horn or through Panama?

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson