Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Don Pearce" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:59:49 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

If my tables are right, 2.5 mm is about 10 gauge, which is a lot more
copper than our 12 gauge.

It is called 2.5mm, but it is actually 2.5 square mm, which is about
your 12 gauge.

Well you still have the doubled advantage of feeding the ring from both ends
and using twice the voltage.

I'm not so sure about rings, but the doubled voltage looks good to me given
that I would have enough appliances that ran on 240 volts to be interesting.
I don't.