Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast
J G Miller J G Miller is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

On Friday, February 3rd, 2012, at 09:40:03h -0500, Arny Krueger wrote:

I live over a mile from the lake.

Does Lake St Clair normally freeze over?

I would guess that this year it has not.

you can see my house from several angles.

No TV antenna it would appear. Have you never been
tempted to put up a tower?

Do you watch CBET or TV Ontario very often?

I notice that you are at the back of a mini strip mall
on Mack Avenue in which there are two vacancies.

Have these now been filled or have more stores gone under
since the Google car passed by?

Type "grosse kercheval henry" into Google Maps

Presumably you mean the area around Henry Ford Medical Center Pierson Clinic.

It is surprising how many of the newer building look quite similar
to new buildings that one would see in new retails developments in
outer suburbs of some European cities.