Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast
Ramsman Ramsman is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In ,
Mike wrote:
In articleMpudnU_xP60ibrbSnZ2dnUVZ5sydnZ2d@giganews. com, Arny Krueger
writes

You might be surprised to hear that in the Detroit metro area Aldi (under
the eponymous and Trade Joe brands) is probably the number 2 retailer of
groceries.

Not surprised, no. Aldi and their very similar competitor Lidl have
many stores in the UK. I think some of the food is of better quality
and cheaper than the established British supermarket chains (Tesco,
Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons). Meat particularly is good.

I use Lidl for some things. Not fresh vegetables, though. Or meat. Dairy
products are good value as are most other non fresh things.
Their tools in general are excellent - far better than budget stuff
elsewhere. But are only ever on special offer so you need to look out for
them. Don't have an Aldi anywhere close.

SWMBO shops there a lot, including for meat, fruit and veg. Good quality
at good prices. We regularly shop at Lidl in the Netherlands too, where
the wine is especially good value.

--
Peter