Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"J G Miller" wrote in message
On Friday, February 3rd, 2012, at 08:50:22h -0500, Arny Krueger wrote:

here to my house here in Grosse Pointe

Is this it?

http://upload.wikimedia.ORG/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/GrossePointeMansion.jpg

From the style of many of the houses in Grosse Pointe, one might
think one was back in a very salubrious part of England.

Looks to me like the house down the street... ;-)

Actually, quite a ways down a different street maybe a mile or two away, and
probably within a block or two of Lake St Clair. It looks familiar but not
all that exceptional.

I live over a mile from the lake.

The Grosse Pointes are definitely colonial-themed. My house is most
definitely not. The rules for my subdivision were written after my house
was built, and contain language that seems intended to avoid a house like it
ever being built there again.

Type "1600 prestwick grosse" into Google Maps and you can see my house from
several angles. Step a bit east of the default location for the best
possible view looking about north.

Type "grosse kercheval henry" into Google Maps and take the first option
offered to see a typical retail area. Google Maps street level view allows
you to simulate walking south down Kercheval street. for a better look.