Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT unsigned title

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
news:aOSWq.31285
I'm sure you have a
natural talent for driving, and that everything worked out, some how.
..
Christopher A. Young

I've learned from rallying and dirt bike enduros and ice racing that I'm no
better than average in driving skills, at least among amateurs who enter
such events, though I can compensate by understanding tire slip angles and
practicing skidding, and I benefit from the calm situational awareness I
picked up while driving military vehicles around Europe at the time of the
Baader Meinhoff gang, Red Army Faction and Munich Olympics.

jsw