Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:12:30 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I've seen US TV shows where they are in a public space in an apartment
block. Is this the norm?

I wouldn't go there. SWMBO'd town house in St Albans had the meter
and CU in the bin cupboard outside the front door. Simple through
door latch gave access to anybody. All the same type houses on the
estate were the same, I don't think any had even so much as a hasp
and padlock on the cupboard door...

--
Cheers
Dave.