Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Vizio parts

Google turned up several sources, all in the US.
On another note, I was at Wal-Mart this evening, and saw a Vizio combo

pack.
It contained a 42" 3D-capable LCD TV, with Vizio bluray, also 3D ready,

and
four pairs of polarized glasses. Cost was $780, and the 3D demo was

rather
impressive. I'd watch it, and I'm picky.
No wonder Vizio is the #1 selling brand in America.

I'm viewing this e-mail on a ViewSonic CRT monitor, which was recommended by
a friend, and turned out to be better than any Sony I'd owned. (It uses a
Mitsubishi Trinitron.) Vizio was founded by the same man who founded
ViewSonic.

I was surprised at the "unkind" remarks about Vizio. I bought a 32" Vizio
for my den several years ago, and it is startlingly good. (For example, the
horizontal viewing angle is 179 degrees.) My living room display is a 60"
KURO, and the Vizio /does not/ provoke a "yuck" reaction in comparison. With
good program material (especially NBC), the Vizio is a knockout. This sort
of quality does not happen by accident.