Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Festool power tools.

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
On 2/2/2012 2:07 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Third; I can't help but wonder, where does the guy who buys Leon's tools
at a garage sale fit in the hierarchy of woodworkers? I know that Leon
is at the top of the pecking order. I guess this guy is about half way
between Festool and Sears Craftsman.

That PC detail sander, 556 PC biscuit cutter, no not the 557, the Delta
scroll saw, my old Ryobi AP10 planer and my Craftsman jointer all got
scooped up at once.

I think all the stationary tools I've sold off have ended up with people who
basically never used them after buying them... They were decent tools for
what they were, e.g., Jet contractor saw with XActa fence and Biesemeyer
T-Splitter, Reliant 6" jointer, the original Dewalt thickness planer. I
think perhaps the purchasers thought woodworking sounded like a good idea
but never really followed through...

John