Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Festool power tools.

On 2/2/2012 1:14 PM, Leon wrote:
On 2/2/2012 12:10 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Sure as hell aint worth the extra USD700 over a Dewalt 18V.

Well I only paid about $350 more that a DeWalt. New mine was is only
$575. Not sure where you are getting your pricing.
But does did your DeWalt have the right angle attachment, eccentric and
quick drive change attachment?

As someone other than a hobbyist, I'll buy a tool any day that in ten
years will have cost you less than $5/month, and you're still good to go
for another ten, and more.

Festool's not for everyone ... until you experience what owning a
Festool can do for making you money, most simply won't "get it".

Hell, the Festool _dust collection_ ability alone has literally saved me
enough in _onsite dust control measures_ to easily pay for the rest of
my Festool aresenal five times over.

You bet I can justify owning Festool ... at twice the price if necessary.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010