Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Festool power tools.

On 2/2/2012 7:20 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:

If you are a hobbyist, the price will look high unless you appreciate
quality and a tool that will last.

A tool that will last? Hell Leon, I figured out the secret to buying tools
that will last a long time ago - cheap tools that last. All I have to do is
tell my wife "I should never have bought this cheap POS - as soon as it
burns out, I'm just going to spend the money on a good one..."

Sure 'nuff... once those words are uttered the damned POS refuses to die.

Damn I have always danced around that fact and never realized what it
all meant.

I had to garage sale my PC detail sander to actually get rid of it in a
reasonably responsible way.