Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China.

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:08:22 -0600, Caesar Romano
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 08:40:07 -0500, Duesenberg wrote Re
Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China.:

Or consider trying a couple no-knead recipes? Just a thought...

How about buying Wonder Bread?

I'm betting you've never tried any of the no-knead recipes. I've
done a couple and they are surprisingly good. [though I still
usually use my Kitchen Aid to do required kneading-- made in USA & a
lot more versatile than a bread machine]

No-knead is not a quick bread-- it usually lets time take the place of
sweat.

This one doesn't even do that-- and it isn't bad.
http://www.thekitchn.com/noknead-bread-i-35556

Jim