Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Rebuilding a Mass Air Flow Sensor

Guv Bob wrote:

Steve, the car is OK to sit for awhile. Where would I find a place to rebuild it?

Guv, you pay a core charge and send your old sensor back
when the new unit arrives.
They refund the charge afterword. Nearly zero downtime.

From my Favorite Auto Parts Place, rockauto.com:

A-1 CARDONE Part # 7460000 Remanufactured
Price Core Total
$188.79 $18.00 $206.79

STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Part # MF0426 Remanufactured
Price Core Total
$207.79 $40.00 $247.79

BECK/ARNLEY Part # 1570192 Remanufactured
Price Core Total
$308.99 $25.20 $334.19

BOSCH Part # 63030 Air Flow Meter - New
* Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days
Price Core Total
$522.89 $0.00 $522.89

AIRTEX / WELLS Part # 5S2647 - New
EXC. TURBO
* Non-stock item--shipping delayed up to 2 business days
Price Core Total
$640.79 $0.00 $640.79

--Winston