Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Ok Software/Windows Guys.....

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
Got an issue on this computer that has cropped up and its driving me
nuts.

with any file named "setup.exe"......it comes up with file not found.

Change the name to just about anything *.exe..and it runs.

Im running Avast, but that doesnt appear to be causing it, as I killed
it.and it still does it.

No matter what software I use to open the file..it cant find it on
running

I get a wierd c:\docume~1\Gunner\locals~1\temp\rarsfx1\setup.exe file
not found.

It looks like its in the registry..but I cant figure out where the
problem is.

Anyone got a minute?

Gunner

Gunner Asch