Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China.

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:02:35 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Based on my experience with CSR's representing countless companies,
and having worked on the management side of IT help desks, I would put
no faith in the assertion that they can pinpoint a problem that
(allegedly) occurred during C shift on March 3, 2011 at the Yung Min
Teng factory. I just don't believe that the folks wearing the headsets
are entering data accurate enough to do that. I've experienced it as a
consumer and I've seen it in practice at work.

My "Garbage In, Garbage Out" referred to the data entered by the
CSR's, not to any product.

I'm sure that varies by company. Some will care, others less so. On
many of our products we have no traceability one it is removed from
the package it is shipped in. Others, as required, can be traced to
the shift, operator, raw material. Individual parts are marked.