Posted to rec.woodworking
David Paste[_2_] David Paste[_2_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Feb 1, 2:36*am, Han wrote:

It varies, I think. *The last I drove were in the summer of 2010, in
Italy in the area of Pisa-Firenze (Florence) and a bit south. *In places
there was semiconfusing construction. *Of course the quality of the roads
is generally fine. *In my opinion driving in Italy is sort of "sporty"
but I am just fine with the Italian way of driving. *In Paris is also
fine, but don't be in a hurry to get where you want to go. *It's good to
be a little assertive and have good insurance. *In the Netherlands, it's
generally much too crowded and under construction to be fun. *And stay
out of the city centers!!

Never driven in the Netherlands - only been to Amsterdam & Utrecht, so
public transport & shanks' pony were fine. The motorways beside the
railways all looked spiffy and new though. Have only driven from
Berlin to Munich actually; that's my entire driving experience on
mainland Europe! I seem to remember being surprised that the Autobahn
was 2 lanes only for most of the way.