Bob S.

Default Help finding old router part

Jon,

I just did a quick meta-search and found a bunch of old posts where others
are (unsuccessfully) looking for the same part.

Time to read the Crowbar FAQ I'm afraid....

Bob S.

"Jon" wrote in message
om...
I've got an older (10-15 years?) Craftsman router model 315.17380 and
need a replacement part. The notched hex nut broke the other day, and
when I tried to order the part through the Craftsman website I was
told the part was no longer available. After calling their help line,
they suggested my local Sears parts store (in Albuquerque), which was
also unable to locate the part. I like this router and really don't
want to have replace it because of a $0.50 part. Any suggestions?
Part number is 1-623793-01.
Thanks!
Jon