Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) is offline

Default Snowblower engine "misses" and fires not consistently

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:19:09 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

35 now in Grass Pants, OR. It has been 23F this week, some days
warming up to a balmy 40, others to a roasting 50. We're due for a
cold snap next week. Time to stock up my pantry, just in case.
That white stuff makes going up the steep hill to town quite a chore
in a 2x2 truck.

Unless you have some sort of Limited Slip or Locker in that truck,
it's only 1X1. Hit a patch of ice, and you aren't going anywhere.

-- Bruce --