Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT unsigned title

On 2/1/2012 11:51 AM, Ignoramus22461 wrote:

This could not be fraud, because I own the vehicle legitimately.

It certainly isn't _intended_ to be fraud, agreed, but you _don't_ (yet)
own the vehicle outright until the legalities have been completed as
required and you have a (clear) title in your possession...

As I and others have pointed out, only by going to DMV and finding out
the actual hoops to jump through and then jumping through them
(undoubtedly also in the proper order and w/ the corresponding changing
hands of sufficient lucre and proof of insurance, etc., etc., etc., ...)

Just go do it--after, of course, determining just _how_ it's to be
registered to begin with (to be repetitive ). There's no point in
posting these kinds of questions here--we can't know all the ins and
outs of your particular situation that are pertinent even if somebody
does know the precise rules and regulations for the locale.