Posted to uk.d-i-y
Newshound Newshound is offline

Default Clear / translucent h/d rubble sacks from where please?

On 01/02/2012 11:47, T i m wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking to pick up a wodge of clear / translucent h/d rubble sacks
and whilst I know I can get them on the net, I'd rather just pop out
and get them from one of the sheds if possible (now and if / when I
need any more). Nth London / Herts if it helps.

I have bought them previously from such (B&Q possibly) but haven't
seen any physically nor in their on-line stores (although I could have
missed them etc).

So, anyone seen any in any of the national chains (or local shop in
the above area) and if so where please?

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I emailed a localish poly bag supplier I found via Yell but no
reply as yet.

Got a local small brewery? I get their old malt sacks (but the brewer is
a mate of mine). Also good for 20 litre water containers for use with
the horses: this is how the sterilising fluid comes, and it costs him to
dispose of them.