Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In article ,
Jerry wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
: In article ,
: Jerry wrote:
: : 'The same hardware' as used for radial circuits is not
suitable
: for final
: : ring circuits. As I keep saying, you need to learn some
: fundamentals
: : instead of making a fool of yourself.
: :
:
: Hmm, if correct then every spur off a ring circuit is
breaking
: the regs!
:
: You obviously haven't read them. And certainly don't understand
the basics.
:

So you keep saying Pet, so do tell us all the diffeance between a
BS1363 socket outlet and a, err, BS 1363 socket outlet?

I was referring to the difference between a radial circuit and a spur.
Which obviously escapes you.

You can have unlimited sockets on a spur from a ring - provided that spur
is protected by an FCU.

--
*If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.