Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
: In article ,
: Jerry wrote:
: You still can run more that three 3Kw electric fires off each
: ring circuit, thus how many of these sockets are for power
and
: how many are basically going to be over spec floor/table
lighting
: points[1]?
:
: All you have in your place is electric fires and table lamps?
Explains it
: all.
:

Only an idiot or a troll would take what I said in such a way,
anyone with a brain cell would have understood that I was
commenting on total loading of each ring circuit (of course you
needed to cut the context to make your trolling work).

Anyway, even if one does take what I said literally, it would be
very common should a central heating fault occur for just about
any family household to wish to use such a number and rating of
electric fire, especially in the sort of weather the UK had last
winter and with is the norm in Canada and the northern states of
the US. Easy enough to do with radial circuits, a pain (if not
impossible) to do so with ring circuits if the diversification
calculations have not taken such a need into account with the
ring circuit(s) were being installed.

But then perhaps it is Plowman who lives in the one room hovel,
and thus would never (ever) have any need for more than one
electric fire...