Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
David Looser David Looser is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Max Demian" wrote

How about 13A plug fuses for low wattage appliances such as radios and
lamps? Or wouldn't you regard that as a fault? (I wouldn't, as I regard
the purpose of a plug fuse to blow in the event of a dead short in the
flex.)

Its enough to get the item a "fail", though my solution is to change the
fuse, not withdraw the item from sale as I do with the real horrors. The
longer that time passes since the law that required new items to have
factory-fitted plugs the fewer examples of this I see.

David.