Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
J. P. Gilliver (John) J. P. Gilliver (John) is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In message , Ron
writes:
[]
Incidentally, I was at a presentation about Barbados the other day, and
was told that it's not possible to hire a car in Barbados due to the
previous amount of traffic accidents involving hire cars. They drive on
the left, and the majority of tourists are American and can't get used
to driving on that side. I myself prefer to drive down the middle

You remind me of a comment made by Raymond Baxter on Top Gear, back when
it was a motoring programme: he described some car as being "for the
middle-of-the-road driver", without realising what he'd said. (No, it
wasn't a Chieftain tank.)

Ron

--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar@T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

What would be unusual would be if there weren't any coincidences at all for
several days in a row. Andy Roberts (UMRAt), 23rd. October 1998.