Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:48:39 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
wrote:

(I am not on either side in the argument between Jerry and others: I
live in UK, but still find ring mains odd.)

Why do you find ring mains odd? Once you have daisy chained all the
sockets it is an extremely sensible idea to complete the loop back to
the distribution board. For the cost of a few feet of cable, you have
halved both the effective resistance of the mains and the distance to
the furthest socket. I can't imagine a single reason not to do it.