Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
J. P. Gilliver (John) J. P. Gilliver (John) is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In message , Don Pearce
writes:
[]
We mix our units much more than that. Take temperatures - if it is
near freezing we use Centigrade, when it is hot we use Fahrenheit.

[]
I suspect that for a lot of us, it's only the media - in fact, only the
print media - who do this. I think in Celsius for both: thirtysomething
is too hot for me, much below twenty (unless there's absolutely no wind)
too cold. Our weather forecasts have been in C for some decades, albeit
with the forecaster giving the F equivalent verbally (but not visually).
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar@T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

-Arthur C Clarke, science fiction writer (1917- )