Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In article ,
Jerry wrote:
: 'The same hardware' as used for radial circuits is not suitable
for final
: ring circuits. As I keep saying, you need to learn some
fundamentals
: instead of making a fool of yourself.
:

Hmm, if correct then every spur off a ring circuit is breaking
the regs!

You obviously haven't read them. And certainly don't understand the basics.

--
*I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.